School buses and vans shall ply to all parts of Meerut city and Mawana region. All vehicles shall have an attendant to care after the students. The vehicles are also equipped with GPRS system for tracking.
- A clear calendar month’s notice in writing or a month’s fee in lieu of notice must be given before the pupil can be withdrawn. Annual fees to be paid proportionately.
- Those who leave school in May must, in all cases, pay the fee for the month of June.
- Transfer Certificate or withdrawal is not issued until all dues of the school are settled.
- Students can be asked to leave the school on following grounds:
- Unsatisfactory progress in work.
- In case a parent fails to deposit fee of his ward of one quarter (3 months) the name of the ward will be struck off the rolls of the school. Re-admission, if granted, shall be done with the permission of the Principal and on the payment of re-admission fee.
- At the end of the session application for withdrawal is to be given at least one month in advance i.e. by 28/29 Feb.