Forms / Procedure
REGISTRATION PROCEDURES AND RULES
- Registration forms are available from the School Office and may also be downloaded here.
- Registration forms are to be filled in and submitted to the School Office along with the registration fee of Rs. 600 before the end of the registration period.
- Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms, without photograph will not be processed / accepted.
- Dates for test/ interviews / interaction will be given at the time of registration. The school authorities reserve the right to change the date and time of the interview.
- The Admit Card for admission test will be issued to parents only after the Registration form is duly filled, the registration formalities are completed and registration fees is paid.
- Mere issue of form or registration does not confirm admission which is subject to Admission Test / Interviews/ interaction and to the availability of seats.
- Age of admission to classes Nursery is 2.5 yrs to 3.5 yrs, LKG is 3.5 yrs to 4.5 yrs, UKG is 4.5 yrs to 5.5 yrs and for Class 1 is 5.5 yrs to 6.5 yrs and so on as on 1st April of the academic session in which admission is being sought. Age should be properly specified on the forms. Request for relaxation of age criterion will not be entertained.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION
- Photo Copy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or the concerned Civic authority.
- Photo Copy of the Mark Sheet / Progress Report from the previous School.
- Certificate from competent authority in case of SC / ST / OBC.
- Students seeking admission to Classes Nursery, LKG and UKG shall be required to meet the Principal and KG Coordinator / Teachers for an interview. All Students must be accompanied by their parents during the interview..
- Students seeking admission to Classes I upwards will appear for a written test on specified dates. Syllabus for the same is given at the time of Registration..
- Result will be displayed on the-Notice Board on the dates specified / communicated to parents on their registered phone number..
- Successful students whose names are included in the Results must pay the fees by the dates indicated on the list displayed on the School Notice Board; otherwise admission will automatically stand cancelled. The fee structure for the session is available in the school office and also displayed here.
- Parents of the selected children should fill the Admission Form and then submit the same along with the documents given below:
- Two coloured recent passport size photograph of the Student, Father, Mother & Emergency Contact Person
- Original Date of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or the concerned Civic authority and a photocopy of the same.
- Proof of residence: Voter Card / Aadhaar Card / Electricity Bill / BSNL Bill / Water Bill / Passport (two copies of any one to be enclosed).
- Original Transfer Certificate and photocopy of the Report Card issued by the previous school.
- Students who are under transfer from school outside U.P. must have their transfer certificates counter – Signed by the Inspector of school of the state concerned.
- Your ward has to report in complete School Uniform, along with books and stationery as prescribed by the school on the very first day.